Friday, August 26, 2005

E! True Hollywood Story: Blossom

To be perfectly honest, I haven't thought about Blossom in years. Its not on re-run.... and it was never that (any) good.... But now that I saw the True Hollywood Story, I can't stop thinking about Mayim Bialik. I mean, you thought she was frightening then....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thats NOTHING! She has completely let herself go... I think I heard something about the work she's doing and how she may save the world... but I couldn't hear over the gasping Aaron and I were doing about her wretched appearance. Here's an idea of what I mean.....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It doesn't even do justice to the frumpiness that is Mayim Bialik.
So, most of the characters of Blossom are not doing anything anymore.... Mayim is starring as Kirstie Alley's annoying neighbor on the show "Fat Actress"... which I'm sure is a huge hit. Let's get serious... no one wants to watch fat and/or annoying people on TV. The Blossom Dad is really the only one who has any career... I guess he's a big time director of other shows. Good going Mr. Russo..
Then we have Six.. Blossom's fellow bad hat wearing best friend played by Jenna Von Oy.
Jenna:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sooooo cheesy.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I mean, really.WTF?
Jenna went on to star in "The Parkers". I real gem I'm sure. But apparently, cheesy is in on the set of "The Parkers".
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I bet if you read the bio of the girl in the middle, it says:

I <3
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm getting off topic....
Bottom line, try to catch the re-run on E!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And yet, somehow, I get the feeling that Mayim Bialik has done more with her life than you ever will.

3:48 AM  
Blogger LindsayLu said...

Stop reading my blog, you Blossom loving bitch.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit that Blossom is huge in the literal since, but Jenna is hot no matter how cheesy she is.

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You said it, Alexis! Haters gonna hate.

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home