Monday, July 18, 2005

Dear Sean, (maybe Shawn?)

We met at Russell's BBQ.... (fate) and you told me you read Pink is the new.. I'm hoping you remembered to check J.G.R... and therefore get this letter. You seemed familiar so I am convinced you know someone I know. But more importantly, we are obviously meant to be friends. Picture me and you, wearing Hermes head scarves...
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

in this..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

With plenty of vintage luggage in the back seat...
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Empty, of course.. (so as to create the illusion of a fabulous and spur-of-the-moment road trip)
Please contact me so we can make this happen.
Love,
Linds
P.S. To top it all off...thisImage hosted by Photobucket.com in thisImage hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

i feel about owning a hermes headscarf the way some people feel about having a baby. i am getting too old not to have one, i feel i can financially support one now, and if i don't have one soon i'm going to become very bitter.

8:20 AM  
Blogger LindsayLu said...

I hear ya, girl. I was lucky enough to get one from my Grandma's closet. She's so fabulous, its ridiculous.

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please find fabulous sean (sp?) asap! you two were meant to be. <3 danielle

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home